Author: tmphgt

Tech-talk ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-6 04:32:34 |Display all floors

Me too ...

It isn't my POD or guitar (yet)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 08:15:39 |Display all floors

Okay okay I understand!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-6 09:39:02 |Display all floors

now this is much easier to understand...

no u cant. it's not ur client side function. the php scripts at the forum side will get rid of ur html code when u submit, it wont even let it go through. the reason that most forums do not allow html code is because it's more vulnerable to let the users be able to submit html code. a wrong tag could change the layout of the page.

that's basically what we did to eminem forums 4 years ago, they didnt allow html either, but some of us figured out a way. we gave interscope forum admins a hard time haha, it was fun. even worse, i found a way to use that vulnerability to get user's login names and pw's. but one of their admins used to be my friend (not really a friend, but we talked alot on AIM before), and we told them the bugs, then they fixed it.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 11:30:14 |Display all floors

Wow so lasy TMPGHT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 16:39:48 |Display all floors

Haha ...

This thread is old now ... and yes it is a Bank Holiday weekend so I am lazy

Mr Theconfused is right ... Most of the clever stuff would need to be done by the website back-end to allow the posting and uploading of movies, songs and such.

The best that can be offered here would be links to movies - but these would have to be hosted elsewhere.

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 07:54:04 |Display all floors

But I think I can load to my computer and then have link from my computer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 15:27:13 |Display all floors

Ah ...

You would need to:
a) have your PC on all the time
b) have some system on the PC to publish files (at minimum a FTP/HTTP server)
c) blah blah ...

How about using a free hosting site like Simba used for his judges' spreadsheet?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.