Views: 3893|Replies: 5

a dreadful day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-23 00:21:51 |Display all floors
it is weekend,how i want to see film in the web of our shool,but everytime it show me that it is busy now,the whole day is like this.
but the worst thing is that when  i was so annoyed at it ,my roomate are talking with her friend,so loudly,i can't help to ask her to talk in a  lower voice,but she don't care about it and talk louder...she always does like this,it seems nobady in the room and it is always hardly let me to be  indulgent in my work,each time i just be patient ...but this time i can't bare,,,so i turn my sound box up full blast,she may be mad at me,and go out with the door slammed  shut.
may be what i do went a little too far, may be ,but i am not sure,after calm me down for a while,i said sorry to her,she accepted but she never infered any wrong about herself
it may be all my fault.is it really???

[ Last edited by linfangv at 2006-4-23 12:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-23 01:02:58 |Display all floors

Why the need for?

The  little thing  usually  happen in our arrounding  , in fact , Why the need for?

Friendship is a thing  through of  the whole life  ,  and  you will fell how precious thebrife affection !      

Please  belive me  , it's easier than you think  that say  sorry to the roomate !

maybe she also consciouse the  wrong herself  !!!!!    JUST  TRY  ! !  It will be OK !
  I am CHINESE !

--------  It's enough !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-24 16:59:11 |Display all floors
"but this time i can't bare,,,"
what's ur point?

remember some other day, my E teacher asked us to write a article about a what day,such as an unusual sunday or an unforgettable travel. If I saw this before, I can just copy it .just kidding.

I suggest u simle away.No big deal

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 13:19:36 |Display all floors
nothing you can do
sometimes human always do that kind of deal.it doesn't matter, this won't happen any more is enough.therefore you must control you temper and keep good relationship with your roommates.
it is very important to keep good relationship with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 13:46:05 |Display all floors

And, Dear Lin Fang,

You will be well, and in the future, have no need to apologize to your roommate.

But please remember:  Bare = Naked.  To Bear = To Carry, to have a burden.
LSR.  龙诗人  or  龍詩人
A crater on the planet Mercury is named 李白. (Li Bai)
http://dragonpoet.blogbus.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-25 14:05:44 |Display all floors
it's not your fault, so blame yourself no more.

as places get more crowded with more people, it becomes even more important
to be socially civil and conscious of what one does and say which may affect others.
living space will become a new something to discuss.

comfort yourself that you're more socially civil than her, so that it becomes more likely
that of the two, you'll be the one who will end each day a better person when you start
the next.

it is very difficult to start a new day being a better person than the one you were the day
before,

but isn't that a good enough aim in one's life?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.