Author: tmphgt

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-9 04:42:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by middlekingdo at 2007-1-16 17:57
Actually there are some downsides interracial marriages.  It is true that the child can often get the best genes from both parents and be a very healthy intelligent person.  This is a good side ...

Actually, it is generally better for parents to be genetically very different from each other than to be geneticallly similar.  When parents are genetically similar, the probability of recessive "bad" genes being expressed is very real.   That's why you should not have children with anyone closer than a cousin.

Darwinian evolution requires a diverse gene pool and what better way to achieve this than by interracial relationships?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 09:59:35 |Display all floors

Yes

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-4-18 03:49
Ok, I want to deal with this topic in a conclusive way because it keeps cropping up across these forums.

Do you object to inter-racial relationships?

There have been posts here from gu ...

I wouldn't date a Chinese in a fit...also I dont wnat a half cast baby, I want designer baby, so I choose a tall man to complement my features..

you know most of these "style" marriages THE WOMAN "IS" USING THE MAN, you know that know dont you?

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 22:46:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-10-9 09:59
you know most of these "style" marriages THE WOMAN "IS" USING THE MAN,

terrible..... now, if only I could USED in such a way!
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 02:44:51 |Display all floors
No objection whatsoever.  Interrial relationships should be encouraged because it should build bridges across cultures and races (in most cases).  It is the person that matters most.  You should be compatible with them, that's what matters in the grand whole scheme of things.  The older generation would definitely object though...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 11:05:36 |Display all floors

I'm in a relationship.

I'm dating with a man, he's not a Chinese.  Sometimes we do have different attitudes. It's not only because of different cultures, but we are different human beings. Sometimes, even, I thought he's difficulty. However, in my innerest part, I love him. What love needs are A) trust and B) responsible for whatever ourselves did and will do... I'm Chinese.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 21:36:03 |Display all floors

buffet and no a la cart...

i get anything that i can get out there...hehe (my ex wife is indian & she rocked my world)!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-16 21:53:05 |Display all floors
Well Kanyuek....my Chinese female friends beg to disagree with you.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.