Author: tmphgt

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 11:59:35 |Display all floors
Ahh! Sockmonkey! You're going for Kanyuek after all, so he says. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my goodness I laughed out loud at that one.

Ok, seriously, you all probably already know I voted "hakuna matata" or ... no problem! Date anyone you like! Let's all just turn one nice, beautiful lovely shade of golden brown. Survival of the fittest genes, you know? Every generation will be a bit stronger from mixing genes, that's why I'm so great! I'm white, but my ancestors are from 5-6 different countries. If they didn't mix, I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't be so awesome and beautiful! (I need a boost, I just yelled at someone in another thread)

Here's my criteria for dating a man, as I just said in another thread:

I will date a Chinese guy (or any guy) IF:

1) I like him
2) He likes me

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 12:10:22 |Display all floors
The thought of dating the likes of kanyuek... bleorch!

I agree with your criteria for dating guys, though. Really, many of us white females don't have some ulterior motive for dating who we do. We're not trying to insult anyone's motherland, we don't think every last one of you simply must be a skeezeball... if we like you, we'll try and go after you, regardless of your skin color. Off the top of my head, I can think of quite a few very attractive East Asian (Singaporean, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese...) guys I would pursue if I was single.

[ Last edited by sockmonkey at 2006-4-18 12:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 12:57:17 |Display all floors
there are alot of differences that can come up in inter-racial marriages.
I was in a relationship and after about 5 months i started losing patience for some things.. being told i should dress warm it's cold out.. Yeah i realize in China this is just a way to show you care.. in my culture you're telling me i'm too stupid to figure it out for myself and your trying to be a parent not a partner.
thats just one simple example ( i could name off tons!)
i'm not against it whatever floats peoples boat.. I'm just saying it's not an easy task. and communication is a little tough too.

And the only point that bothers me about it. just chinese women and western men for example. YOU cannot tell me that most of those women really love those men. I mean if they were chinese all of a sudden, i don't htink those girls would like them at all. I"m still very bothered by how low chinese women will put themselves for a white man and how bad most of those men treat even the nice chinese girls who don't know better.

sorry i'll end my rant here.
I shouldn't care, cause other then having to watch it in disgust doesn't effect me and no talking sense into either of them either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 13:50:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 15:04:59 |Display all floors
I am an easy person...it doesnt matter much which race you come from..the main thing is that you know what love is..and be nice..sweet..and gentle to me...ahaha....

Ps
I forget to mention one thing...I dont like the blacks...cos ... I just dont like...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 15:14:13 |Display all floors
Ok, xiao, I was just wondering. Now I got the picture. You don't like asian guys, no way, no how.

Here is a picture of the most beautiful man on the planet:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... p;extra=&page=2
(WARNING: don't look if you don't like chinese guys!)

Ok, I'm sure there are others, but he's probably in the top 10 that I've seen and will probably ever see.
I would have an interracial relationship with him. He can put my hat on any day.

Oh, SA - That Colin Firth guy... I see what you mean, I saw him in The Girl with the Pearl Earring recently. He played an artist... Vermeer? He was married but had a crush on the new young maid. The most sexy part was when he was painting her and he told her to wet her lips... then again..... again.....
This was her:

I thought of you when I watched it.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 15:17:23 |Display all floors

we dated for 3 years

I married someone of another race against my parents and his mother's wishes.  He is  asian I am hispanic. Despite our different races, my husband and I  have had very  similar childhoods. We have been married for   15 years, have 3 children and are still very much in love.  Our  families took  a few  years (about 3) and are       now used to the idea of my husband and I being together. Sometimes people need to be shown, and with        time they'll see there is nothing to fear with the races coming together.  If  everyone came together, and             eventually they became one race, wouldn't  there be more peace in the world?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.