Views: 28916|Replies: 73

Do you object to inter-racial relationships? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-18 03:49:17 |Display all floors
Ok, I want to deal with this topic in a conclusive way because it keeps cropping up across these forums.

Do you object to inter-racial relationships?

There have been posts here from guys (mainly Chinese) who complain about inter-racial relationships and from girls (again, mainly Chinese) who are curious and less critical about such relationships.

If you object to inter-racial relationships then post your reasons after you have voted.
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
9.72% (7)
90.28% (65)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 04:15:44 |Display all floors

I don't have to give you any reasons !

I don't  object to interracial relationship as long as the 700 million strong Chinese brothers have equal access to the babes in U.K. and America !

So Mr. Guitar or whatever your name is Tmphgt??, We open the doors and let all the babes to come to CHINA so  we enjoy the interracial relationship with white girls. (That's fine with me !!)

(take me down to the paradise city and the grass is green and the girls are fine is an insult to the Chinese. China is for Chinese and our Chinese women/girls are NOT FOR SALE for the white men !!)

[ Last edited by kanyuek at 2006-4-18 04:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 04:30:57 |Display all floors
Kanyuek, I'm a white female and if I didn't have a boyfriend already, I would definitely date Asian guys. But I would never date one like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 04:33:24 |Display all floors

Oh dear ...

"Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" is a line from a song by Guns n' Roses.

How did you make YOUR crazy deduction?

By the way, I like the way that you a) edited your post and b) tried to trash this thread. It just shows you up as an embarrassing little xenophobe.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 04:50:37 |Display all floors

I just borrow a line from the FBI. It brings the best of sockmonkey!

If you believe anything people say on the internet, then you probably belongs to the mental institutions !

Sockmonkey, How do you know I am a Chinese ? hahha

Got you !! hahha

(Never been to China, can not speak Chinese and the last time I check my passports and citizenship papers, it clearly said United........., U.K. and C.......)

[ Last edited by kanyuek at 2006-4-18 04:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 04:58:34 |Display all floors

FFS ...

Originally posted by kanyuek at 17-4-2006 08:15 PM
China is for Chinese and our Chinese women/girls are NOT FOR SALE for the white men

Oh dear, kanyuek (aka dear_charles aka selrahc) you are NOT the smartest tool in the box.

Now, please stop trying to ruin this thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-18 05:10:32 |Display all floors
Yes, but you're obviously Asian in terms of ethnicity; otherwise, I don't think you'd be saying "our Chinese women/girls". And I still wouldn't date you. I like people with open minds and without massive chips on their shoulders.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.