Views: 9175|Replies: 39

Do girls like lie?or men are inborn good liar! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-13 00:24:06 |Display all floors
I am just wondering,when I was honest to my girl,but the situation was really hard for me.I can't help telling white lie(My defination) now.Maybe it's right,but,I don't feel good when I am dishonest to her.I feel guilty.do you guys have the same feeling?
I feel like I am forced to tell lies,maybe you girls don't agree with my piont.And you must think we men are inborn good liar.I have read a lot of complaints about the men.And I guess most of the authors must be female.I am not  chicaning you girl's feeling,I just want to know what your real point is.Do you mind of talking about it here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 00:46:55 |Display all floors
Why/when do you feel forced to tell lies? Could you give some examples?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 01:27:24 |Display all floors

About men lie--

Are you kidding me? Men lie to my face all the time. But I have such soft heart, I don't want to reveal them.
So I kept telling them my truth. And then they kept lying because they just don't have the ability to understand the fact that there are people in the world who DONNOT LIE. So the lie get bigger and bigger until you can't help telling them: You are lying! At the end, all they can say is : I am just pay you back in kind.
What can I do. Bring it on!
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 01:35:33 |Display all floors
Unless you're very very smooth, we can probably tell when you're lying, especially if the same circumstance repeats itself. I think honesty is the best policy; otherwise, how can you trust the person?

If it's something minor ("Honey, do these jeans look OK on me?"), a white lie is all right, but it must be done properly. For example, don't say, "God, those look AWFUL!!" say, "They're not great; how about you try some (a size bigger/a size smaller/in a darker wash, etc)"...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 05:05:10 |Display all floors

Reply: murrayma

I thought you were a Bible-basher?

Telling lies will only get you an appointment on the down elevator
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 06:01:36 |Display all floors
I dont like lies..cos i know i will feel 10 or 100 times worse after I find out the truth later....truth might hurt...but lying to me is not tolerable!!

i dont think all men are liars...at least..the one i am seeing now...he isnt a liar...he is just very honest...and that's what i like.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-13 12:49:35 |Display all floors
Hey,everybody,first of all,I am not a bible-basher,I am a bible-believer.I do believe god made us everybody,and god created and owns this world.God is the heavenly father of the universe.
When talking about lies,everybody hold different point,let me ask you everybody,who can claim  that he or she never told a lie(whitle lie not included)?who can?no matter who you are ,what you do,can you speak it out without any guilty feeling?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.