Views: 2135|Replies: 4

Mother's day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-11 21:50:23 |Display all floors
Mother's day is coming.Will you say "I love you " to your mother or buy a bunch of flowers for your mother?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 21:54:35 |Display all floors
i think i will

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-14 20:09:34 |Display all floors

yes , i love my mother

dear friend

of course, i will send her or flowers or a gift or anything
the mother is the greatest human been in the world, we are coming from her and in all the cases, she is the person who took care of us when we were child
i love my mother,  even i am now 44 for her i am his child, well, i am spanish and in our culture we are very affectionate with family and friends, we always show our feelings to our loveones
i can say here thanks to my mother i am here in china, she help me the first time i left my country when i went to new york where i used to live many years, now i am in china and everytime i talk to her by phone ( she is living in new york) i feel her words, her advices and her love for me, we are separate but we are close in our hearts, she always cheer me up
and for sure not only in mother's day, mother's day should be everyday of the year.
i love you mom
you are always in my heart

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 08:47:00 |Display all floors
I dedicate the flowers on this webalbum to all the mothers in this world.

Please  see  my web album on  the year of the Dog. Thanks

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2114642757

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-14 10:05:26 |Display all floors
i hope my dear mother would lead a happy life. and so as all the mothers in the world.
Come away with me my girl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.