Views: 7278|Replies: 30

Alex from UK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-11 00:36:41 |Display all floors
hello there,
it's alex here,  first , to make it clear, I am still Chinese. I just came back from UK where I had been working for a couple of years. life has been full of surprises so far. now i am working in Shenzhen and will soon be sent to Beijing. I'd like to make some friends especially in shenzhen and beijing. you will soon find out life is gonna be more interesting with me being your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 08:30:04 |Display all floors

really?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 08:32:20 |Display all floors

really?

Are you sure that  my life will become more interesting after being one of your friends.if it is ,i am happy ..
       I am a student in wuhan now,and in one year i am going to find a job in beijing or shenzhen.so can i make friends with you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 10:12:50 |Display all floors
Glad to make friends here!
I am collecting info about studying aborad!
Could u pls. tell me more if U do know some?
thank u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 19:23:01 |Display all floors

Reply #3 wendy_wo's post

well, we can find out together then. so tell me your MSN, i will add you to my buddy list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 20:39:57 |Display all floors
i hope both of us could learn sth from each other. i am studying in beijng,welcome to woke here,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-11 22:46:34 |Display all floors

Reply #6 liululu's post

surely, two heads are always better than one. i am trying to learn something new everyday.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.