Views: 7386|Replies: 33

downloading music for free [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-10 10:06:39 |Display all floors
is downloading music right or wrong?

as a consumer of music i believe that i should have the right to utilise all tools at my disposal to be able to enjoy music

as a creator of music i want to share it with as many people as i possibly can

however there are many creators of music who think it is wrong to share their music freely because it ids harmful to their bank balance, and possible harmful to the music industry

their are also consumers who believe that it is wrong because they sympathize with those creating it and how they lose out on money
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
84.00% (21)
8.00% (2)
8.00% (2)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 12:49:38 |Display all floors
as for the comsumers, they hope to listen to more for free and convinience.......

as for the creators , it seems unfair because they have put their hearts and efforts into it..........although  i believe they hope to spread their music as far as they can.......

That's controversial.........  

sometimes i simple download  som music for listening, i hope the composers and players won't get upset

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 13:30:18 |Display all floors
i dont see this is wrong to d/l music from net...

sharing among friends is important..not just music..but also movies...its a choice of us..we can choose to d/l for free..or we can  buy it from shop...whichever u feel easier..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 14:07:48 |Display all floors
support!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 19:38:36 |Display all floors

it's hard to say whether downloading music for free is correct

as  singers and  composers   who  are  engaged in the music  career, it's  unfair  to  admit  anybody  else  
downloading their  music.we should punish  who  make use  of  other pp;music to  make  money  illegally.
a  regular  music market   must be  set  up  quickly. But  for  music  itself,it's only  a  affectional expression
which need  sharing   for  other  pp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 21:15:04 |Display all floors

So ....

All of you who like downloading music for free, do you steal from shops too?

Do you think that it is right to take something without paying for it?

If you spent your time creating some music would you want others to value your time and effort?

[ Last edited by tmphgt at 2006-4-10 01:52 PM ]
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 21:46:50 |Display all floors
in my opinion ,downloading music for free is not a very good. music is the work of the singer,and it's fortune of singer and his company.They spend money and energy to produce good music,but we download it for free ,don't you think it look like stolen?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.