Views: 3418|Replies: 7

grasp the feeling of being liked [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-5 16:31:31 |Display all floors
It sounds silly, but why people always wanna be liked, loved or paid attention to, especially us girls (including mysefl)?
Seems that being accepted, liked, loved, taken care of, this kind of things, bring them most happiness and proof of self-value. What is the main reason, I have been always wondering. Weak Personality, or inborn nature?
Anyone knows the reason?

This question really kept me from appreciating the short spring in Guangdong, which has already gone....;)
2008 Olympics hotels and homestay
Tour organisor
www.goldenwave.cc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 16:46:31 |Display all floors
Seems that being accepted, liked, loved, taken care of, this kind of things, bring them most happiness and proof of self-value.

I believe you have already answered your own question =).

We as humans are social creatures. We seek acceptance from the majority because it dispalys to us our -- like you said 'self-value' along with reassurance that we are welcomed and needed in society.

GZo is very humid but the city life there is so vibrant!! A great place to live professionally and leisurely.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 21:06:42 |Display all floors
any thing can be a question,hehe,i always take it for granted,had never asked why ?
may be it is human instinct,or all animals instinct,haha,it can bring us gladness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-5 22:28:07 |Display all floors

Developmental perspective: Many children...

Originally posted by cocochina200 at 2006-4-5 16:31
It sounds silly, but why people always wanna be liked, loved or paid attention to, especially us girls (including mysefl)?
Seems that being accepted, liked, loved, taken care of, this kind of thi ...

From one of the developmental perspectives: Many children seek acceptance and approval from their parents....many adults still looking for that approval and acceptance from authority figures....interesting observation.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-6 13:37:17 |Display all floors
maybe u regard that u are weekable ,and need protection.methink~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-9 01:35:22 |Display all floors
no regard, Pm me if u want action ladfies

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-10 12:08:43 |Display all floors

Why not let us turn to sociologists or psychologists for a sound anwser ?

It is, well, i think,   probably fairly difficilt to  find a convinceing  anwser to this argument: Why people seek to be accepted in the society.  Honestly, i am out of touch in this seemingly profound thesis. Why not let us  turn to sociologists or psychologists for a sound anwser , if there is already one. It will save much of our work, right?
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.