Author: fly1984

what is love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-9 21:39:43 |Display all floors
Love is something that makes you feel happy and warm after a long period of depressure and loneliness.

Love is the support you get whenever you are down and whatever troubles you've met.

Love is the delight and excitement you feel when you stay with someone special.

Love is the anxiety and mess of your mind when you're seperated from that person.

Love is the envy you feel when seeing that person chatting with others joyfully.

Love is the rose you receive on Valentines Day and the gift on your birthday.

Love is romantic before marriage, which is more of a dream and fairy tale. But love is much more fascinating in the realistic aspect.

Love is the harbor that protects you from the storms and torrents outside.

Love is the tendance when you're sick or even disabled.

Love is the three meals prepared for you everyday.

Love is the clean and tidy suits you wear everyday before leaving for work.

Love is the propping of your partner when you are old and unable to move freely.

Love is the recalling of  those faded memory together with your partner when all is remote.

Love is the vacant mind whenever you thinking about his or her leaving you forever..............

Love is the only thing that makes our life truly meaningful and colorful.

Love can really be everything sound and harmonious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-9 22:26:25 |Display all floors
Love is tolerance.
When you first met her/him, you might think she/he is perfect.
But with time went by, flaws were gradually stinging your eyes, even your heart.
Can you tolerate her/him and still love her/him just as you do at first sight?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-11 22:12:57 |Display all floors
love just a feel!You will feel bad if you can't touch her cheek,listen her voice and without her text message over a period , insomnia,poor appetite until you see her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-12 13:25:27 |Display all floors

love

love is luxury
when u need it truly, it is always far far away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 09:56:41 |Display all floors
I  had   loved   a  guy ,  and  we   had   loved    deeply   each  other  ,  One  day , because  of   reality ,   we  parted   ,   so   love   is  that   both   must  reality  !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 10:39:04 |Display all floors
"To describe love is very difficult, for the same reason that words cannot fully describe the flavor of an orange. You have to taste the fruit to know its flavor. So with love."
I got a sentence from Intnet.I think so. what is love is a difficult question to answer .But at the same time, it's  n answer to 'all'question,maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-13 11:28:28 |Display all floors
my BF and I ,love each other! but he is so far to me , I'm very envy who has a BF besides her,everynight  when i get sleep, my tear followed my face.I hope we'll get together.Maybe in the whole world ,every one has a extraordinary amativeness!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.