Views: 7700|Replies: 29

Invitation from Ex-boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-4 12:52:08 |Display all floors
hey dear all

im so confused recently. i DO need your help.

im a chinese girl. i had a boyfriend from ireland. we have been together for about one and half year.
we have broken up for 3 times during the time.  it's always because he doesn't love me or doesn't love me alot enough...which is sad for me, isn't it?

the latest breaking up is in this Feburary. i don't know where we are standing now. hard to tell...

anyway, he is leaving china soon, i mean this April. he has been asking me to go to ireland for a trip for long time. i do want to go actually. and i do think this is the last chance even he told me the door is always open.

but i asked many people around me, none of them think i should take the invitation. the reason is because we are no more boyfriend and girlfriend, or because we have no plan to get married, or i should not use his money while has no relationship with him, or i will feel extremely bad after i come back to china while he is not here any more.

i don't know. i really don't know.

please give me some advise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 12:54:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 13:11:42 |Display all floors
He wants no other than your body, to be frank with you. Just say no to him, it is the simple and only solution for you now.

To tell the truth I was just the man of that type once several years ago. It is only after my marriage that I cannot go out for the crazy and stupid fairs because of my wife's firm dominence.

Do you think you could put him under your control when you are around him? If you say 'yes', that's not the truth; if 'no', you now have know what'd you do with it. Definitely to say, if you go with him, you are going to the satan!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 13:13:31 |Display all floors
......you are going to meet the satan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 13:26:26 |Display all floors
I know deep in your heart there is a wish that is there is someone who comes to say something different from your friends had said, in another word, you yourself wish to go with him. but it's a pity that your friends are completely right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 13:56:09 |Display all floors

Some alternate advice...

...this guy really sounds like something of an @sshole.  Doesn't particularly care about your feelings, only about what makes him feel good.

I'd say, take the trip to Ireland.  But don't have sex with him...maintain a strictly "just friends" relationship while there.  YOU get an enjoyable trip to a lovely country; he learns a valuable lesson that you can't always get what you want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 14:37:01 |Display all floors
upstair is right!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.