Views: 2319|Replies: 6

Seaching the Subway Guy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 16:39:12 |Display all floors
hi there,

i am posting here to find a guy on the subway this afternoon in the subway at about  3.p.m on Line 2.(April 3th,Monday)
i got on the subway from GUOMAO stop.when a tall blonde guy  with glasses was reading a book by the other side of the door.he was wearing a light brown jacket and a pair of black sports shoes.
i am sort of had a crush on him and really  wanna know him.however,i am too shy to talk to him at that moment.i told myself if we get off at the same stop ,i'd talk to him but ,unfortunately,he rushed out of the subway when it stopped.i am totally disappointed.
i dont know wether the guy had noticed a girl in black sports jacket with a light grey backpack, don't know whether he could see the posting here ,and i am nou sure whether he'd like to know me.it may seem crazy to do so,but i do wanna let him know i ll be really disappointed if i havent posted the thread here.

heaven know what will happen?if you can see the post ,please send me  a forum message if possible.
waiting for the reply!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 16:50:41 |Display all floors
Jesus, be realistic, that's not gonna happen for u to find him here, the chances are slim.
but you seem romantic, good for u, be brave next time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 16:56:13 |Display all floors
Be brave next time, Dont let the chance slip away again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 19:50:37 |Display all floors
if you're hot he will have noticed you.  you should have said something to him.  much easier for you to approach a foreign guy than vice versa.

if you really can't get over him, i'm also tall and blonde, send me a PM and i'll try and help ;o)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-3 20:22:17 |Display all floors
I can't help you ! But I'll support you !!
Maybe I am the first man!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:00:21 |Display all floors

sounds ridiculous to me

I got a picture in my mind, a starving tiger licking its lips and gulping down mouthwater  while stareing at a white tender kid standing on the other side of iron bars.

Why u have to put yourselves into a cage while there are a lot of good chinese boys around u. Didn't u say human r all equal and love has no boundary? so where is the boundary between u and chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:53:19 |Display all floors
Appricated yr brave, but not support u cos the chance is too slim!
But it is magic, maybe this is what we called love at first sight.
Anyway, Hope God know it and wish u the next time talk to him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.