Views: 4571|Replies: 3

听说读写,哪个最难提高? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-2 13:13:46 |Display all floors
四项中,大家认为哪项最难提高,前提是就在国内,读,网上优秀资源多得是,每天坚持看应该可以提高,看多了,应该也可以写的出一些看上去还行的文章,听,多听写,每个字每个字的扣,怎么说也能提高些许巴,好像就是说,国内一批人英语角内随便说,见到老美也聊得流利,不过好多留学论坛都说到口语国内再牛到了外面还是很痛苦

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-2 14:38:52 |Display all floors
I think reading is the most hard to improve .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-29 15:15:24 |Display all floors
none of it is easy to improve. but i think if you want to improve your english, you have to recite the words. because words are the basis of  it. for instance, when you do the listening, you must will meet the new vocabulary. it will cause you in trouble. right? actually it's only my opinion. but actually oral and listening are most important in English using.....hehe...my english level is not good. so ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-30 10:28:34 |Display all floors
In order of easy to hard:

Reading, listening, speaking, writing.

With reading, you can take your time and use a dictionary. With listening and speaking, you only need to know about 4000 words. With writing, you need 40000 words, and know how to use them and know WHAT to write about.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.