Views: 6535|Replies: 19

The sensory nerves of the vagina are only 4 inches in. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-26 10:29:35 |Display all floors
this is why i think there are so many chinese people they may not have big units but they work well .I guess its not the size of the pen but how you write.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 11:16:36 |Display all floors

DId you finally figure that out? Good job!

It's not the size of the boat...it's the motion in the ocean.
It's not the size of the wand...its the magic in the wand.

Penis size only matters to the type of women that thinks penis size matters.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 11:33:22 |Display all floors

And i think your that woman

Let me ask you is it width or length or both that satisfy your anal needs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 11:48:52 |Display all floors

Froth...

....you just croossed the line to being a jack-ass.

I don't like it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 13:20:08 |Display all floors

Froth going through PMS or attending E-Thug 101class??

I have the feelings that your going through some severe PMS and a dry spell on a night of a full moon. I also have a feeling that your offensive posts is leading you from a poster to a creditless / immature forum troll. It's people like you that gives Chinese people the notion that Westerners are arrogant / ostentatious / ignorant asshats. I guess you definately swim in this worthless gene pool and indulge in self-hate and Sadism&Masochism from calling 'names' at people on the internet. As a fellow westerner you are just a shameless 'ignorance is bliss' Electronic-Thug that is negative towards the rest of the world because you fail at life.

Troll on~! women <3 haha
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 14:14:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 2006-3-26 10:29
this is why i think there are so many chinese people they may not have big units but they work well .I guess its not the size of the pen but how you write.

Actually, the sensory nerves are in the first third of the "vagina" (use pussy, cunt or whatever, but don't use vagina!), and the craving for a big dick mostly has psychological reasons. There is also that thing called the clitoris; I've heard it is a bit sensitive too.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 14:26:05 |Display all floors
wow we get some lovely posts on here. ummm yeah, think this not somthing people want to talk about much. Myabe the love and relationship thread would have been better.

Though its common knowledge about that fact. Penis size never mean't anything and what I know is that most girls prefer smaller or average penis. Only girls who have sex almost every day or sleep with many men would prefer bigger penis as there vagina becomes less sensitive and much larger from all the wear and tear I would guess. But 95% of the decent women wouldn't care about size too much.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.