Views: 2386|Replies: 4

woman in work place [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-25 10:26:32 |Display all floors
we all know there need and exits elite women  in all kinds of works but few  than men  ,in this calling for g-ender equality society,what do you think about woman in work place ,or how can they deal with the relatio-nships  with  the upper men or other colleagues?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 12:02:35 |Display all floors
Hi,i am the first reply.although gender equality is being .i think many things  that woman does not complete. please do not get angry . it only my opinion.my

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 12:09:12 |Display all floors
well,women are not competent for some labor work.....to some extent,as to management or,as well as jobs linked to art,they r even more capable than men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 23:55:43 |Display all floors

Women can be as competent as men.

Originally posted by monicadiu at 2006-3-25 10:26
we all know there need and exits elite women  in all kinds of works but few  than men  ,in this calling for g-ender equality society,what do you think about woman in work place ,or how can they dea ...

Women can be as competent as men.:)Above all, some women are physically stronger than some men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-26 00:15:04 |Display all floors
We are living in the age of service and information. There needs little physical labor so women and men are both fair competition. However deep-rooted in any society still lingers the feeling of chauvinism and thats hard for men to accept a womens position in certain jobs. I think the best approach to displaying your merit is to generate results and progress within the company. That way your 'grades' will speak for themselves and will be very hard to disregard them when competing with someone of the opposite gender.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.