Views: 3016|Replies: 18

What is your first memory? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-21 05:56:21 |Display all floors
What is your first memory (your oldest memory)?
How old were you or how long ago was it?
Who was there?
What were you doing?
What did everything look like around you?
Was it a pleasant memory or a painful memory?
Could you share it with us?

I will go first. I am not sure about this memory, but I think I remember being held in my mother's arms in a car as a baby, wrapped up. I am not sure of this memory, because I saw a picture similar to my memory, so maybe I am fooling myself and I am really only thinking of the picture.

My next clear memories are at approximately 4-5 years old.

Some scientists suggest that you are not really remembering the event. You are remembering the last time you remembered it, and it could change slightly each time, giving you a false belief of what really happened. Or perhaps your memories change based on stories that older family members have told you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:05:23 |Display all floors
3 years old standing on the lawn in front of the hospital waving to my father while he was a patient

next one was the first day of kindergarten at 5.  bawled my brains out when my mother left
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:24:58 |Display all floors
I have no idea sometimes what I just did let alone when I was younger lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:36:31 |Display all floors

This is it!

The camera man!
littleme.jpg
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:42:16 |Display all floors

This is good, how and what and where and what and where and this.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 06:48:16 |Display all floors

Xiao

I think I was in my Dad's arms. Me and my family were taking family pictures in a studio. I remembered I was patrified by the camera man behind the black rope of the one eyed box.....
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 08:16:51 |Display all floors
I don't remember my little sister being born (happened a little before I turned 3), but I do remember feeling a definite sense of animosity towards her when she started to eat somewhat solid foods (oatmeal, baby food) in the high chair. We had a high chair that could somehow be flipped on its side to be a little desk and chair or something, and I liked to use it to draw... so I was mad when I couldn't use it because my parents had to feed my sister!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.