Views: 2453|Replies: 3

My father [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-20 23:57:02 |Display all floors
The god was jealous of your goodness,selfishly took you to the paradise without our agreement.
My father,only 57 years old,suddenly passed away,leaving us weeping alone.
The poor man,who was stucked with asthma at an earlier age,perpetually closed his eyes,making

his family immerse grief constantly.
The disease of asthma was leading him to approach the god.Every night he groaned painfully,but

us,his wife, his daughter and me,not considering it as a big fuss,brushing his pain aside as

it was a oridinary staff.
My father sickened the asthma when he was a child and at the age of 48 years old,nearly half

of his lung was cut in a operation to maintain his life.In the next 8 years,he seldom went to

hospital to cure his disease even he was sick seriously,and the reason was so easy a

incident:his great peternal and conjugal love.
I was born in family containing 5 members.At that time my grandmother was still alife and i

get a sister,which is not a common phenomenon in current citizen's family.Hard burden was

pressed on his shoulder and being responsible enough,he attempted to save his money for our

education and living,and he was,so thrifty in all his life,even without buying a new suit for

his own.
Dad was withdrawn,aloof and even alot of stubborn,which was regarded as shortcomings as one's

personality.He never get a friend and devoted all his life to his family.He was incapable to

earn monly after the operation,ironcally, guilty us,without concern but complain,though we

were not deliberate,as my mother said after his death"i never wanna blame him seriously".But

all the regret was unuseful and he may or did depressed about that.
He was so stubborn,never seek the others'help and benefit even we got trouble,as his thought

he could deal with things alone and evitablely to look for help.He was cautious and

considerate,for example,every fare and spending, had been listed clearly enough in

notebook.and his legacy,we found,a clipbook of newspapers,was all about my educations and some

sincere advice to my mother,which embodied his great care of his family.
I often had disagreetment on some affairs with my father.he was conservative while i was on

the opposite way.He always blamed my extravagance and i seldom took his advice.Even that,he

was still worried about me and gave me great love.when i was on my graduation and going to

work to pay back him,his was deprived of his life by the terrible disease.
Now,really quite in the house.The groan of him,considered as a noise before,and made me

insomnia every time,was far away form us,and became the forever memory of us....
Now,please forgive me for my self-indulgence,dad,i will be mature and sensible...
Now,as to me, lost my heaven,with my heart bleeding...
Now,i could do nothing but condoling...
Now,wish god bless you,my forever Dad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 23:41:18 |Display all floors
great kid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 01:03:47 |Display all floors

It appears that you had a great dad.

Originally posted by leejee at 2006-3-20 23:57
The god was jealous of your goodness,selfishly took you to the paradise without our agreement.
My father,only 57 years old,suddenly passed away,leaving us weeping alone.
The poor man,who was stuc ...

I believe your dad can hear your thoughts even though he is no longer with you...

I believe every day, the sunshine and the moonlight would carry your kind thoughts to him where ever he resides...

nothing is too late...when there is a will, there is a way...best wishes and bless you with love.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 10:56:45 |Display all floors
thanks...i will not disappoint my father

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.