Views: 4360|Replies: 27

A embracing moment [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-17 11:51:43 |Display all floors
I sell cars for a living and on a test drive i farted it was silent but very smelly the customer rolled the window down
there was other people in the vehicle so no one but me knew who farted . I think the client probably thought his son
farted . I'm a ethical guy should i have said excuse me and admitted to the fart I'm confused what should i have done
?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 12:18:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frothow at 3-17-2006 11:51
I sell cars for a living and on a test drive i farted it was silent but very smelly the customer rolled the window down
there was other people in the vehicle so no one but me knew who farted . I t ...

i'm not sure i buy it, but if it's true YOU'RE DA MAN!!!

I overreact with  odor and heat, so if I was in the car while you released nastiness I'd be sre to suffocate myself instead of breath in your garbge...

u's sick man!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 12:40:47 |Display all floors
That is so trivial it surprises me to see that your questioning further for suggestions. You are a big boy now...dont waste yours and other people time regarding fart incidents.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 14:39:41 |Display all floors
The Fart Guy.. ha ha ha..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 14:40:26 |Display all floors
Or should be..  The Fart Salesman??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 18:01:10 |Display all floors
Did they but the car?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-17 21:57:24 |Display all floors

The car had to be sold as used

But it still got a good price since it was driven only a short distance by an old fart.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.