Views: 9230|Replies: 41

My anti-smoking thread ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-15 00:10:29 |Display all floors
Right, rather than hijack another thread ... I will use this thread for expressing my views ... :)
photo46.jpg
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 00:12:20 |Display all floors

Next ...

photo35.jpg
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 00:36:55 |Display all floors

I don't like people blowing smoke in my face.

People want to smoke, that's their business....I have friends who told me all the bad things about smoking but continue to smoke like a chimney....

I told them as long as their fumes do not reach my lungs...what they do is their business...

in the past, when the whole department went out for lunch....no one at my table could smoke...because I wouldn't allow...

I told the smokers if they wanted to smoke, they could go to another table far from me and if they didn't want to go (I couldn't force them to go)....I would go (I would rather sit alone than subjected myself to their fumes)....now a day, in my city, all public places ban smoking...so I don't even have to chase people away.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 03:31:49 |Display all floors

I agree ...

If all smokers would only smoke in private then I would be a happy guitar :) ... I am 100% supportive of private smoking: away from any non-smokers, children, animals and plants

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 03:37:42 |Display all floors

This is a No Smoking area ...

There is no smoking in this thread ...

ns.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 03:40:31 |Display all floors

Ok ...

If any smokers come to this thread can they answer these questions please:

Why do you smoke?
Why did you start to smoke?
At what age did you start smoking?
Do you realise the harm that smoking is causing you?
Do you respect the rights of non-smokers?
Do you wish you could quit smoking?
Do you like the after-smell of smoke on your clothes, in your hair?
Do you want to have yellowed-teeth and bad skin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 03:44:55 |Display all floors

Have fun ...

Without smoking!
haha.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.