Views: 68947|Replies: 403

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 09:30:27 |Display all floors
Before chinese are very shy when talking about sex. It was only talked secretly.
Now though some people become more open about that , especially in big cities.
But there are still many who are object to talk about sex, they might think that the people who talking about sex are shameless, nasty.

About sex, I have my own opinions. Maybe some are not right .
I would like to share with you and also welcome your different ideas.

1. I think some are not open-minded and cann't accept new things.
I mainly refer to those older persons and some young with less education.
It may be related to feudal ideas for thousands of years.
They keep them indoors, and just according to general social customs to do things. If you ask them why,They cann;t answer.

Now someone think that there are something wrong with our  colleague students. They rent houses out of the school and make love with their gf or bf in the schools.
Regarding such things, what's your opinions?
I could accept the sex action before marriage, but they need to meet these conditions:
1. they have real love, not just for fun.
  They have the sense of responsibility.
  I am not mean that they must get married in future, as some things cann't be predicted.
2. they love cann't affect their studying, the lower affection could be accepted.
I think that if they handle properly, it will make them plan future earlier and their mutual help maybe helpful in their study and life. I think that  proper sex life is good
for health.
3. They must do the safeguard measurement well.

There are many men who cann;'t accept his wife is not a virgin recently.
But many women could accept their husband having sex actions with others.
I think the men's opinions need a change. If you love your wife truly, you should not mind the membrane.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 09:53:52 |Display all floors

it's important to have sex education to prevent HIV, STD...

not just the biology part, also need to discuss with young people about love, lust, sex, friendship, marriage. And aesthetics education is important too.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 10:48:23 |Display all floors
""Regarding such things, what's your opinions?
I could accept the sex action before marriage, but they need to meet these conditions:
1. they have real love, not just for fun.
  They have the sense of responsibility.
  I am not mean that they must get married in future, as some things cann't be predicted.
2. they love cann't affect their studying, the lower affection could be accepted.
I think that if they handle properly, it will make them plan future earlier and their mutual help maybe helpful in their study and life. I think that  proper sex life is good
for health.
3. They must do the safeguard measurement well. ""

How about they can do whatever they want so long as they aren't breaking the law???  I mean, you can disagree with how things are, but ultimately people can do what they want so long as they aren't breaking the law.  

There's no reason at all why two young adults can't have some fun while they are being trained to be the future slaves of conformity, right?

School isn't the only thing in life.  I can't imagine being a clam while I was in college.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 11:17:00 |Display all floors

well said, Mikeghet

Sex is an important part of our transcient life. Why not enjoy it with you love since you two love each other? Let those hypocrite go to hell!
Do it when you feel like doing it! Cheerio!
或者升的更高,或者彻底堕落;
或者成就自己,或者毁掉自己。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 11:23:49 |Display all floors
I guess that those who come here are usually the ones with open-minded, which only account for the minority of all chinese.

I want to ask one question:
Do you mind your wife or gf have sex actions with other guy?
If she has , will you get divorced with her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 11:32:29 |Display all floors
If someone like to make love all night , of course with breaks,  do you think he is sick?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 11:42:13 |Display all floors
Why no answer for a long time?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.