Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-13 15:32:01 |Display all floors
There are many westerners whose wool are long and look like  savage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 15:39:59 |Display all floors
Anyway , thank you for accompanying me with this dreary day.
I really enjoy it.
Today somehow  I have no interest to do my work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 17:49:50 |Display all floors

of course

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 19:08:25 |Display all floors
Sex is not a big deal in the west anymore consider the public dress code there is close to wearing nothing at all.*girls I mean*
Sex has become so common in the west that I once had sex with a women the first night before getting to know her the next day. It seems as if it's almost backwards but thats how far apart Sex and Love has drifted apart from one another in the west. I can appreciate love without the sex now having the notion and implemented western mentality of how little of a deal sex is. Also, Tila Nguyen isn't that HOT...she's 5 foot nothing and looks far from a 'mutt' err mix. Alot of Vietnamese and South Asian people like to 'claim' they are 1/10 *insert ethnicities here* and it's freaking annoying. Ironically...they always have to say 'Chinese' yet most of them always dog on the Chinese kids in the U.S. Call me bias on that but I can't stand those wannabe thugs / E-Thugs that assists in making the model minority look bad in America.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 21:02:28 |Display all floors

Reply #1 hellen1815's post

I often heard people say, "WISE MAN" but NEVER  "wise woman".

What the heck

There are many men who cann;'t accept his wife is not a virgin recently.
But many women could accept their husband having sex actions with others.

do you think?

Maybe it's time women should change

?

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 22:54:53 |Display all floors
I wouldn't put a number on how many people one should have sex with before marriage. For some it might be just one special person from a previous relationship; for others it might be dozens before they decide to settle down. It all depends on the person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-13 23:38:23 |Display all floors

romantically

in my opinion ,don't think too much ,to make love with he or she just when this will not hurt anybody else -and you make sure that  you are really fall in love with him and you will not be penitential,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.