Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-15 16:47:10 |Display all floors

:)

Hi,Mikeghet, as u r in Ameirca, can u tell us the opinions about sex  most Americans hold in general?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 21:51:57 |Display all floors

Reply #64 chinadaily's post

Surprise, chinadaily, you speak?

I take the side of sockmonkey

Husbands and wives should be exclusive in their sexual relations--they entered a committment to love only each other and, presumably, to only have sex with each other. Having sex with someone else is very good grounds for divorce.

To me, love and sex cannot be separated.  They mean happiness, responsibility, and a warm family.

[ Last edited by chinadaily at 2006-3-15 03:13 PM ]

You take the side of sockmonkey?  Which side?

sockmonkey said try both, so which one?

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 02:59:43 |Display all floors

A few comments for Helen...

I am another American.  I agree with the distinction between sex and love - they are two different things that are often lumped together under romance.

I think having sex before love is preferable for those of us who really like sex.  A relationship that resulted from sex before love is ultimately going to be stronger because if the two love each other after the "honeymoon" of sex is over then I believe it is TRUE love.  

If, however, a couple falls in love first and then has sex later maybe the only thing keeping that relationship alive is the hope of more sex.  Any relationship will eventually reach the stage where the sex is not as exciting as it was in the beginning.  If this happens early on in the relationship, you will end up wasting less time if love is either not there or if it cannot alone hold the relationship together...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 09:49:25 |Display all floors

Hehe

I couldn't agree with you more.But I wonder if you're a Chinese.I am a sophomore.I can accept that the two lovers rent house outside school,but I can't understand why they show their affection in the classroom.
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 10:30:12 |Display all floors
i can accept people talk about sec in public.
but i can't bear people always stick the sex topic with their mouth and make laugh at others with sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 16:30:05 |Display all floors
Americans, who can answer my questions?

1.  What kinds of men or women make you have sex passion with him or her?
2. If you had sex with someone, later you found you don't like him or her.
   What will you do ? Ignore her or him? Just look like nothing happened?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 17:43:36 |Display all floors
To answer Hellen1815's question,
1.Passionate sex is with any women that is mutually as interested in sex as yourself. (If she wants it (sex) as bad as you want it (sex) then mutual energy transforms into passion.
2.I would never act as if nothing has happened, that's just lying to yourself. I would instead, still remain friends with her...who knows, maybe they can grow on me or redeem themselves the 'next time' haha.

We either have Sex for Love or Love to have Sex.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.