Author: hellen1815

let's talk about sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-14 08:14:56 |Display all floors

Interesting topic

Originally posted by romantically at 2006-3-13 23:38
in my opinion ,don't think too much ,to make love with he or she just when this will not hurt anybody else -and you make sure that  you are really fall in love with him and you will not be penitent ...

I just wonder who can do the sex and thinking at the same time? Or I think first and then sex or sex first then think back? Or either just sex no thinking or just think and no sex?...
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 09:11:12 |Display all floors
Sex is Sex -- Love is Love -- How about that? I been through so much experience that I rather put those two in different categories. Albeit they are in different categories, I would interconnect both when marriage has taken place. Marriage is a vow and the merging of Sex and Love into unison and therefore should be sacred with trust and limited compromise.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 11:01:39 |Display all floors
In my opinion, in west sex first , then result love ;
But in China, love first , then result sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 11:20:28 |Display all floors
your  experience is sex experience ?
I think the persons with so much sex experience don't know the real love.
Love is spiritual, but sex is physical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 13:02:04 |Display all floors
Like I stated earlier, Sex and Love are in different categories. I can have sex for fun but I cannot love for fun. In many ways I think being able to have sex first then resulting into love is actually stronger than love first then resulting into sex. The reason I say this is because if one can remain with the women after already gaining the best part of the physical aspects, then thats true love at play. However there are often times where a man will love a girl *or tell her he loves her* for the incentives of getting her to sleep with him.  If you have already had sex and still want to know more of the women...then what else is your other motives?? It's for the sake of love. Sex is as always the climax between a girl and guy so if you can surpass that...then its the real thing. (Love)

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-3-14 01:03 PM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 13:39:41 |Display all floors
In many ways I think being able to have sex first then resulting into love is actually stronger than love first then resulting into sex.

But i think it isthe opposite.
If what you said is right , then what is the difference between humans and animals?
The highest requirement of humans is spiritual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 14:02:17 |Display all floors
I've tried both ways--love leading to sex and sex leading to love. Each was at different points in my life. Sex leading to love was probably a bit better for me (I'm still with the guy), but whatever works for other people. I'd say try them both if you can.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.