Author: xilaren

the greek opinion about chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-14 21:37:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2006-3-13 07:34

What do you mean ?Please be clear.

ok,i think she meant that some things would no longer be the same in the process of globalization but in the countryside most good virtures remain the same and the original image about Chinese can be found there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 21:43:18 |Display all floors
I think generally speaking Chinese have  the virtue you mentioned but it's just a general description.You can't expect everyone you meet to act the way they should.There are always exceptions,considering China's 1.3 billion population,the amount may be considerable.But in my opinion most Chinese are traditional and have kept the virtue of modesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 00:18:19 |Display all floors
generally we have the virtue of modesty even with some exceptions....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-15 12:41:21 |Display all floors
in my opinion,the more  poor area, the more  hospitable and  honest  people  are. I know it is not those people's fault. it is the general  disease exited in our society .all over people are trying  to chase  money  and privilege .others people's bitterness ,even death is not  ever coming into their sight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-16 09:53:59 |Display all floors

My opinion

I think there r all kinds of people  no matter where u r,some r friendly and modest,while some r rude and impolite.So I hope that who you encounter with are all good ones.
I'm shining like a candle in the dark when you tell me that you love me!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.