Author: wannabedumb

Are you jealous? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-22 23:45:42 |Display all floors
rachel, I don't agree, I don't think I'm jealous. Maybe when I was young, still in school I was jealous. Once we see that people who have more money aren't always happy, or people who are very attractive aren't always nice good people, you learn that there's nothing to be jealous of.

I wouldn't trade my life for any other's! Maybe it'd be nice for a few weeks or months, but undoubtedly they will have problems too!

[ Last edited by freakyqi at 2006-3-23 12:47 AM ]
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-23 00:24:36 |Display all floors
I am not jealous anyone!
Cause what we obtain is the result of what we do.The one get better salary and apartment has some advantage over me,and Who achieve success with dark method will be punished! Then he will regret!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-23 01:26:15 |Display all floors

I can relate to your feelings.

Originally posted by janoly at 2006-3-23 00:24
I am not jealous anyone!
Cause what we obtain is the result of what we do.The one get better salary and apartment has some advantage over me,and Who achieve success with dark method will be punish ...

One recent example is that some of those people who ran away with people's life-time savings from the Bank of China will (soon?) be tried in the court of justice...

if convicted, those people will be punished according to the laws of the land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 15:34:29 |Display all floors
am jealous of craig's work..ahaha...cos his work comes first..ahaha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 14:09:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wannabedumb at 3-10-2006 23:00
I would say usually I'm not. How about you?

i can't remember...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 15:05:24 |Display all floors

im not realy

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.