Views: 1576|Replies: 5

Mood [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 13:45:06 |Display all floors
It's been more than one week that I am home, being lazy b/c of the cold outside. When I laughed at what I'd done yeaterday, I am growing still; when i feel myself is being the same as yesterday, i stop growing. Growing Pain is the price that we paid for. While i am throwing something out of my mind, I'm also gaining something at the same time. till i can reach the end of the world, I just realized that the things i threw out  are the same as the things that I got, it's called "reminiscencing"!

『Naive』

Frankly speaking, my awareness likes this words, if one person has the potential of being innocent, it's an attraction, especially for the opposite gender. However, living in such a realisitic society, you will be ashamed for being innocent. Afraid of being said by others that i am so naive, so I try to stay on a safe side, even i try hard, but I still can't change the inner side.

『Imagination』

Always being told that we can't live on our imagination. B/c your imagined world is perfect, and fantasizing makes you happy, at least before you go to bed, walk out from your fantacy world to reality, the difference puts your feeling in pain. However, as the age goes up, don't dare to talk something non-sense in front of people. only hide them at the bottom of my heart...

『Sensation』

Philosopher said: Life doesn't lack of sensation, it's just being ignored by eyes and hearts. when you were young, always been moved and touched easily by words or sentences, even a sad ending or an article could make you cry. Year by year, friends come and go, being callous to the theme of send-off. Slowly, everything goes without saying anything, so we feel the cold outside, and leads us to be coldhearted people.

『Satisfaction』

Human desires are unlimited, the more we see and hear them, the more we want to possess them, nice saying is non-stop pursuing, actually, it's an insatiability. Pathetic saying, human are like wolves, wolf knows when he'd had enough, but human would never have had enough. Not enough with a lark in hand, still want to get the eagles that flies in the sky.ending up with empty hands! So be content with what you've got.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 00:46:54 |Display all floors

Knowing what's enough is the biggest challenge

Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-3-9 13:45
It's been more than one week that I am home, being lazy b/c of the cold outside. When I laughed at what I'd done yeaterday, I am growing still; when i feel myself is being the same as yesterday, i  ...

for human being...as you said...they never know when to stop...they always want more...more money, more power, more fame, more of this and more of that...

it is true , everyone has his /her own need's threshold...some people may need more, and some would need less for their own satisfaction...so I don't think we can come up with one standard for all mankind to follow...

one thing I know for sure...for those who don't know when is enough and don't appreciate what they have (not just material things)...they would suffer from within throughout their life...no peace of mind for them...

even the poorest people have something that other might not have...like understanding of life, sensations, hopes and dreams...everything is relative...nothing is absolute (this statement points to the contradictory nature of life)....my bias opinion.
:)

I like this post.:)

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2006-3-11 01:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 13:03:17 |Display all floors

thank you for your comment

when something in your hands, but you didn't know how to TREASURE them, then you lost all, you would realize you got so much to lose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 17:05:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-3-10 13:03
when something in your hands, but you didn't know how to TREASURE them, then you lost all, you would realize you got so much to lose.

People always do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 18:25:09 |Display all floors
I think we can change something by ourself .I think we havenot to change others' opinions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 01:50:41 |Display all floors

I agree...try to change others

Originally posted by randy_min at 2006-3-10 18:25
I think we can change something by ourself .I think we havenot to change others' opinions

is like pulling teeth....mission impossible...changing self is relatively easier.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.