Views: 2198|Replies: 12

Difference between love and being in love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-9 13:25:20 |Display all floors
Im sure many of you like me have seen several movies where the line used to break up is...
"its not that i dont love you..its just that im not inlove with you"
So whats people opinions about the difference between being in love and love! Im not asking for people to say "ya love your mum but your in love with your girlfriend".  Im talking about being love as in....boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife love...
is love just a feeling that matures with time and changes from being more lustful to trusting????  
opinions please....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 16:25:26 |Display all floors

Are you "in love" with you Mother?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 21:40:11 |Display all floors
I don't think I can tell their differences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-9 21:45:21 |Display all floors
there are many types of love...e.g. lovers love..love for the family/parents....etc..

being in love...either being in love with opposite sex...or same sex...

Being in love can be passionate..lusty...etc....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 01:10:02 |Display all floors
Great.Right,in this world,there're many forms of love.Be aware of what kind of love you own,if you mixed up,problems would be produced.Especially to a girl,you can tell her honestly,tell what you aims,tell her your purpose directly out.Don't hide anything,even you only want to have sex with her,she might give you a cold eye,but that won't make your feel guilty.
Guitly is the most stressful thing for a human.Because,there's a love heart in any flesh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 02:52:39 |Display all floors
being in love....->first months or years
love is forever.....
一心一意,一生一世

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 04:41:44 |Display all floors

This is a very complicated question

That's why so many poems, songs, films, and books have been written about it.  I won't try to outdo or duplicate them, but will offer just one short, partial answer.

Being in love - an intense, wonderul feeling
Love - a committment

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.