Views: 26204|Replies: 146

Are there anybody who are engaged in aviation system here? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-6 10:14:13 |Display all floors
Hello!Everybody,I just came here,but I've already found lots of fun here.I like English from I was very young.Firstly,I would like to introduce myself to all you guys.I am a pilot,and I just came back from America before this Chinese New Year.I had been studying there for one year,It's so weird I am feeling that my English it out the way.I don't want to give up learning it,thought now I don't use English much.Help me!Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:37:18 |Display all floors
what type of aircraft do you fly,firend? do you intend to find someone to discuss aviation stuff here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:40:24 |Display all floors
Yes.I will be flying Boeing 737.Do you know anybody that is also a pilot or a aircraft
mechanic?I would love to chat with them.At the same time,I am desiring to talk to you guys too.haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:43:22 |Display all floors
A pilot,that is good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:48:27 |Display all floors

Were you a fighter pilot before flying Boeing 737?

Originally posted by murrayma at 2006-3-6 10:40
Yes.I will be flying Boeing 737.Do you know anybody that is also a pilot or a aircraft
mechanic?I would love to chat with them.At the same time,I am desiring to talk to you guys too.haha

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:53:52 |Display all floors
Hi, pilot,

May i ask some silly questions?
1. Do the planes have an automatic driving system so that you may sleep while you are driving ?
2. Do all the pilots communicate with the underground control system in English ? even when they were driving in their own countries?
3. Do you have some specail English ( or variety ) only used in your field?

Thanks.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 10:57:21 |Display all floors
No.I am not.Some of my collegues are fighter pilots.I took the physical examination at the second year of my college life,then I passed it fortunately.After one year's basic
professional theory training in NUAA,,I was sent abroad to do the practical flight training.Now,I am working on some licence tests,after that,I will fly simulator of Boejing 737,I can't wait.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.