Views: 9613|Replies: 15

China vs Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 15:47:54 |Display all floors
Er...I am a  middle school student in Sichuan province..I am not very good at English,so if I have some mistakes with my sentences,excuse me....
       I think Taiwan is a part of China.China is his motherland . Beacause of the wars,Taiwan left his mother. I know,this resualt  isn't the purpose of Taiwan. In fact,everyone needs peace,the people just want to live in happy living .Just the goverment, they don't  want  to be a part of China....We shouldn't  have any bad feelings to each other, we are Chinese,you are not Taiwanese....we need to think twice before we  do anything .
       We just need peace not goverment. we should throw away our personal feelings,the distance between China and Taiwan  shouldn't be lived in the modern times..They need to be pushed away...
                                                                   乡愁
                                        [台湾..余光中]
                  小时候,
                                    乡愁是一枚小小的邮票,
                                     我在这头,母亲在那头;

长大后,
                                     乡愁是一张窄窄的船票,
                                     我在这头,新娘在那头;

后来啊,
                                      乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓,
                                      我在外头,母亲在里头;

而现在,
                                       乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡,
                                       我在这头,
                                       大陆在那头.......

(本BBS仅代表个人观点)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 19:12:48 |Display all floors

Show us somehting new

I am also a new fish here.

You are just saying what you've been taught. And I think you should learn more,kid.

Do you really think that most Taiwanese actually  have  "GOOD FEELINGS" to the mainland?

I will tell you something like this:

Japan and Taiwan are two dogs of  the Yankees.While describing  their countries or political systems,the fools always use the same word  "democratic".

As they are "democratic",I feel that there should be some good points we can use for reference.  

First of all,ah  no, maybe the unique thing is that their leaders stand for the benefit of views of most people.

What one leader is doing is not  occasional.He has already had  the support of majorities.

So, wake up, youngster.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 20:36:07 |Display all floors
Quote:Japan and Taiwan are two dogs of  the Yankees
Aha It's ironic for Chen's government . the price of 'independence' will be too high!
I don't like bloody in the future between in mainland and Taiwan.But i will drop my pen to take my gun to protect our integrity of my country if Jap and Yankee interferced issues of Taiwan.  I will protect to our country's dignity,terriority and our people

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-5 20:42:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 21:45:57 |Display all floors

What dose C stand for here, Crazy Guy?

China!

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-5 21:53:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 22:05:29 |Display all floors

Now whatever you say goes...

but keep in your mind just one thing:   Don't be too crazy or get yourselves killed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.