ways to success [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-14 18:53:45 |Display all floors

Reply #1 luxinyue's post

Success most depend on EQ,
opportunity and persistency are very important1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 15:10:15 |Display all floors

haha.thank you for you guys.

you guys have done a good job. yeah, everyone has his own opinion towards success. success is a great attracting to me. i know, if i want to be succeed , i should work hard and face every difficulties with brave.maybe it is the most difficult problem to us during our life. maybe , some of us has got success. if it is , congratulations. if not, i believe we are on the way of success. smiling at the difficultied and smiling every day , will we got the doorstep of the sucess. wish we will be success one day. haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-19 22:16:44 |Display all floors
WILL  that is the most important fact  it will lead you to the aim

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-21 11:03:20 |Display all floors
As well all know,there are many ways access to success.success means much to us.

everyone can access to  success,but everyone is differences to do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-22 22:30:20 |Display all floors
First of all, how to define your version of success ?  I think everyone has different dreams and ambitions.  So it's most important to know what you want and more importantly, why ?

And then, it's about taking consistent action on a daily basis towards it... it's not difficult, consistency is difficult though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-24 13:05:52 |Display all floors
endurance, i think, is the most important.  Sometime, we will meet problem. When time past, we will be exhaust. So now we must be optimistic/  this is just my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 05:22:45 |Display all floors

keep a balanced mood

As for me, the most important thing is keeping a balanced mood. Whether you succeed or fail for the moment, donnot be rush, calm down.
And then is working hard. Chance is really important, but chances always go to the one who has preparation for it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.