Views: 9798|Replies: 17

ways to success [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-3 22:24:24 |Display all floors
As we all know, there are many ways  access to success. success means much to us.  with hardwork , delligence, chance, teamwork,intellectual, and many others factors.
    so i wanna talk about it with you guys. what way can we access success? what do you think is the most important.
     To me,  with hard work ,opportunity, intellectual , we can acess the success. i believe many of us wanna success one day. success means different to us.  keeping a optimistic mood  is also important.
     As a student , i  believe i should study hardly and face the life actively. when i met some difficult problems, i shouldnt be afraid of it . yeah, if i cant face the fact, anyway ,  i would be a loser.  a man with brave can hit back the hardship he met . if you face the life actively and optimisticly , i believe the success is waiting for you.  may be , beside the challengs, there would be a success waiting for you.
     challeng is the best way to success.
     i am waiting for you guys opinions!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 17:37:28 |Display all floors
making everything around you better than before is a kind of success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 18:15:57 |Display all floors

Action speaks lounder!!

The greatest talkers are always the least doers.  
Success belongs to the real doers, and they are too busy to talk nonsense here.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 23:36:44 |Display all floors

To resist the belial that invade your mind

In fact,there's a will, there's a way.Remember to keep yourself  strong-minded,resisting every temptation that will baffle you to achieve your goals. Put every ideas into pratice witout delay.At last, be courageous to face every difficulties and to solve them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-12 17:31:33 |Display all floors

Success don't only mean making much money

Sample Text
Sucess isnot one model to every. I think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 12:37:41 |Display all floors

to succeed

to succeed the first thing you have to do is fall in love with your work!
and different people have different opinions on success!
as for  me a graduate,i want to find a well-paid job with excellent hours first  which i'm interested in,
when i have enough money and experience, i'll start  my own business in my favorite aspect ,such as clothes,cosmetics.but there is a stong desire in my heart to have a happy family,so maybe i'll net married after
graduation first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-14 17:22:01 |Display all floors
speed,chance,friends and your hardwork.
i think

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.