Views: 3976|Replies: 12

what 's happened with our college students? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-2 16:59:38 |Display all floors
Recently there were so many reports about student suicides .what's happened with our Chinese undergranduates and granduates? A senior jumped from the top of their dormitory,just for he was failed in the cet-4. Even there were four suicide accidents within 10 days in South China agriculture Uiversity .The life is inbaluable, We have received 4 or more years of  well educated, I wondered  what's happened with our college students.
   Some people suggest that more course promoting the healthy psychological growth of students should be set up in high schools. They believe that such course will help the students in their future careers.
    I think it is time we must do something on this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 21:49:11 |Display all floors
i was scared to  hear of it last night,we argue it in the domitory for a long time ,why it happened ?and in these years so many such suicide in the college had happened,we always thought such people lack of  dutyies,they should have responsibility fo r th e society ,his parents and his friends...such people are selfish.
  of course the education should get the inescapable responsibility,so many irrational factors in the systen of our education,chinese students are taught to how to pass the exam,how to get the answer,only you get high scores you can further your study and find a good job,so all the students are indulgent in studing,and prepare for the exam,but  nobody tell them how to infont to the diffuculties,and also for the high scores,they seldom think about why ,and how to communicate with others,after long time work ,if he can't ge t what he hope ,maybe it is hard to bare it ,and choose die
everyday we should  find some time to communiate with your friends and take some exicises,..................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 23:57:46 |Display all floors
I really can't understand why they would do that,how they could end their lifes so easily.
Everything will begone as long as we are still alive.
Hardship is temporary.We have a saying:"Poverty won't last for three generations",that means some day we will enjoy a great future.
I believe that no matter what happens to me, I won't choose to end my life .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 09:54:38 |Display all floors
I agree with linfangv.but I am wondering our education systerm is ok? Is there something that our govenment can do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 09:57:15 |Display all floors

those who confess suicide are foolish

yes, everyone can enjoy life only once, it is valuale. and we should cherish it. we are not just ourself, there is our parents'  care, our friends'  considerarion, our lifepartner's love and etc. They are always caring about us. they are happy to see our smiling face and they are sad to see us in a bad mood, they are always there to help.
it is very suitable to say then selfish.

there is always sunshine although there is rain sometimes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 21:31:04 |Display all floors
I think the children should be taught how to improve their abilities, to  infront difficulties,to survive,to regulate sphcology conditions,.......not only how to pass the exam,but to do these ,only teachers are far from encough.maybe the govenment should learn something about education system from American
all of us chatting here can do nothing about it ,there is nothing we can do ,just agrue and express our ideas,maybe sometimes complain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 20:13:46 |Display all floors

Ah..........CET-4,It's pain to our college students of China indeed

But we can't change the requiry of the Market Economy.So there is one thing we could do !That's we have to passed it ! CET-4 is negligible.CET-6 is  important for college students.That cuold show that your ability in your English .It can't show anything in your life time except the ability

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.