Views: 19574|Replies: 49

Australian friend wanting to meet Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 10:22:04 |Display all floors
Hi...
I live in Melbourne, Australia and I am very interested in making new Chinese friends, especially those that want to learn more English and... yes... Spanish!

I am a Spanish born man, that lives now in Australia.

If you plan to come here on holiday or want to learn more about Australia, please email me anytime.

Australia is a very beautiful country and please do NOT believe the media that we are a racist country. Our government is stupid, yes, but 90% of Australians are very open and friendly with people from all over the world.

So come over here and enjoy a nice BBQ lunch, some SALADS, a MEAT PIE or TOAST WITH VEGIMITE.

I am also a surfer, so if you want to learn about surfing and the ocean, please ask.

chao
Fernando
---
Travel and learn the real world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 11:40:45 |Display all floors

hi , nice to meet you here

hi , nice to meet you here ,
I live in wuxi, jiangsu province ,I am glad to make friend with you ,I come here everyday , you can also contact  with me by Email:jurier@.163.com  or add my MSN:jurier@163.com in your buddy list

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 13:45:08 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

Hello Guy:
Nice to meet you!
I lived in China ShenZhen and served in an foreign company, I am a friendly guy and want to make friends with foreigner to improve my oral English and  I would like to be your Chinese mandarin teacher to improve your mandarin level. And I would like to be your guider if you want visit ShenZhen or anyother places of China.
My MSN: sdustywd@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 11:52:36 |Display all floors

Reply #2 jurier's post

G'Day, Mate,

Nice to mee you here. I have added your mail address on my MSN contactors list, but you are not online.

Maria

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 16:46:37 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you here.

Hello, guy,

Nice to meet you here, i am michael, work  in Dongguan, Guangdong province. Look forward to making
friend with you. I have added your MSN. My MSN: xy888845@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-3 20:08:47 |Display all floors

hey...nice ro meet you!!!!!!!!!

my MSN :   starlin-14@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-4 12:34:46 |Display all floors
Hi , nice to meet you! I work in guangzhong and like to make frends. I am interested  in English very much. so can you help me? Thank you!
peyton

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.