Views: 1011|Replies: 3

East Asians have the HIGHEST national average IQ's [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 06:31:42 |Display all floors
If you are looking for the post with this title it has been deleted. I spent a LONG time cleaning it up of racism, and it immediately went back to racism again. Several members complained, and I agree with them.

This section is for people who are looking for Friendship, Love, and other Relationships. If you wish to discuss IQ you may start a post in a more appropriate section or find a thread already talking about it elsewhere.

I will leave this thread here briefly as notification, for comments or questions, then it will also be deleted.

Thank you,
threebowls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 08:39:12 |Display all floors

Yes Moderator threebowls.

I will not mention this two-letter word again.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 09:25:20 |Display all floors
LOL.... I think you can say {....[size=-3]IQ....} Holidays. I think it's safe. I guess IQ isn't a topic that would normally be found here, but maybe if it applies to friendship, like would you be friends with a person with a low or high IQ.....  or would you not marry someone if you found out their IQ was very low.... maybe we can talk about it that way if we really want to?

Anyway, I last read Jayzee's post there and found it quite annoying. I've asked him a few things and he never answered me. He never talks to anyone, he just puts up a big LONG essay, that quite frankly I think is too long... and it always goes back to black history. I have nothing against telling us the history of your race, whatever that may be, but he was also sometimes saying "whites are inferior..." for various reasons. If I wrote that whites were superior and blacks were inferior I'd get mauled!

What does everyone think of that kind of stuff being posted? I am a huge fan of "freedom of speech", by all means! But where do we draw the line? Would white supremacist talk be allowed here? I'm curious about poeple's opinions here, not just the rules.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-1 10:45:45 |Display all floors
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.