Views: 1732|Replies: 4

be my friend, i thirst for your hug [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-26 14:27:17 |Display all floors
arise, my dear friends, for the winter is past, and the cold is over and gone. spring is coming at hand. everything beneath or above earth is now sprouting out its buds again. so let us all join the symphony of the spring. and let us befriend each other, for without spring all season seems too tough to bear, summer too hot, autumn too sad, winter, of course, too cold. i cannot imagine a new year without a warm spring, neither can i imagine a life without a real friend. a real friend means too many to me. it’s a true treasure that need you care it for a long life time. a real friend will always be with you, no matter what had happened to you, what will happen to you, or what is happening upon you, he(or she) would all the time be there for you, only for you. he(or she) will never betray you, or cheat you, but only behind you, support you whenever you need help. yes he is a light shining upon you, give you real warm, care, and love without any doubt.
so, my dear friends online, do you want to have a friend like the above?
i don’t know what kind of person you are, but i really want to have a friend like that, and also i want to be a friend of that type to you.
what’s your opinion? my dear friends?
i’m looking forward to your response.

if you want to further our relationship, please email me at:
dupodong@163.com

faithfully yours
dupodong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-26 16:39:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 12:58:56 |Display all floors

Maybe I am not such a perfect guy.
What a pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 13:05:17 |Display all floors

no real friendship between same gender! u`d better find different gender persom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 15:05:10 |Display all floors
how'bout a handshake instead?
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.