Author: tonatoyang

how about a chinese guy has a foreign GF? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-2 09:39:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by devilman at 2006-3-2 09:31
Ah I see what you are trying to get at now. Have you noticed in Western countries that individual taste and being different is more "fashionable"? Can't really debate about fashion here a ...

You are too nervous...overreacted That's just my personal opinion---"wearing all "famous brand" from top to toe ...even to teeth, even show off to others IS shallow and dandy for my part, which has nothing to do with..if he's Chinese or foreigner, fashion is in the eyes of his/her own taste, that who catching after trend might not be really "trendy", those who are considered  "outdated" might not be really outdated, as long as they have their own mind and dress nice and aesthetically, there's no unique rule for fanshion, so it's incorrect to judge if one's fashionable or not according to the so-called "current trend" of the magazines and newspapers...now got my point?

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-3-2 09:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 09:48:12 |Display all floors
yups yups. got it!
"I dream, therefore I exist"
http://www.modelminority.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 09:51:58 |Display all floors
How do the majority of the world see fashion in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 12:29:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by devilman at 2006-3-2 08:31
"I still remember this dude, he's either souther Chinese or Phillipino (or both?), I forgot. Anyway, great guy, great partyer. But the guy's runt; he's thin and short, not exactly bodybulder/model type, but he somehow managed to get an endless supply of girls.  "

This is one random Asian guy. It's like one of those films you see; Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. An exception to say the least with regards to popularity, I would love to do a questionnaire on dating and their daily life for all Asians living or studying in America, Australia, Canada and Britain. Wonder what the majority of results show?

The point of that story is: what's so special about him? Is there anything special about him? If not, then what are the frustrated Asian guys NOT doing?

[ Last edited by observer3 at 2006-3-2 01:50 PM ]
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 12:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by devilman at 2006-3-2 08:39
If you admit to it, you will get singled out or laughed at. A gentle version of genocide.

So now you're a target of genocide? Christ, Superkylin's right: you're overreacting.

[ Last edited by observer3 at 2006-3-2 01:01 PM ]
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 12:31:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by devilman at 2006-3-2 09:51
How do the majority of the world see fashion in China?

hmm...Chinese fashion?  never heard of it...sorry.
"扶摇万重兮,
放我麒麟冲荡。
清清渭水兮,
舞我手中霓裳。 "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 13:30:48 |Display all floors

observer3

thats not very nice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.