Views: 5186|Replies: 9

Are you seeking friendship on pets..too.? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-25 08:19:38 |Display all floors
Since we are living in a group, we needs friendship. we need someone to laught together while we are happy, also when we feel sad we need one shoulder to cry on. but this kind of real friendship is difficult to find out; It is said that friendship tetween poeple need 100% devotion. but we people used to expect a reward in turn when they do something for others. they think nobody deserve other peoples 100% devotion. After declaring their disillusionment in mankind friendship. some people are turn to seek friendship on pets.. they express that pets will never left you no matter you are feeling bad or good..they will accompany you always!!  but , friendship on pets can really instead of  the humman being? i wonder...:o:o

[ Last edited by piraeus at 2006-2-25 08:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 09:44:02 |Display all floors

If I have to choose between people vs pets, I would choose people.

Eventhough sometimes people can get on my nerves....I still prefer people first!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 15:43:13 |Display all floors
of course pets can't replace human,but sometimes they are really wonderful friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-25 17:58:43 |Display all floors
Yup one of  the most difficult thing to deal with in life is interpersonal relationship cuz ppl's mind is hard to read. Friends walk in & out of your life for bringing happiness & sadsness as well. You'll learn to redefine friendship  if you're stuck in such a kind of situation.  Luckily it never happens to me. Friends are always by myside to back me up when Im stupidly down,even few in numbers. I learn what're friends for from them.
Well as to pets, you may catagorize them as your friends with their compay. But no way for communication possible which's bit sad for pet owners.Ppl could be soul mate if they're fortunate enough to find each other but hard for pets to be.

[ Last edited by belizzie at 2006-2-25 06:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 12:45:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jeanlan at 2006-2-25 21:35
In my dreams, i always see a wolf, with warm eyes and beautiful hair, it stays with me, makes me feel safe and brave.

Wolf? Why wolf? Any special reasons?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-27 19:48:04 |Display all floors

If your sick in the head or a freak mabey yes.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-8 13:28:59 |Display all floors

The more you know the man,the more you like your dog~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.