Views: 11207|Replies: 30

our view on love and marriage.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-24 08:24:16 |Display all floors
will education , economy background be a basic factor while you are considering a girl or boy friend?
to be honest, i think it is important too..

[ Last edited by piraeus at 2006-2-24 08:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 08:50:01 |Display all floors
Well, if people just fall in love with the other, they do not consider much thing. but fanilly they would to be engaged, they could not ignore the income, each family, and the character of the coming new family...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 09:11:27 |Display all floors
I believe they are important,but maybe not so important.
A lot of people enjoy their marry even they have different background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 10:16:22 |Display all floors

Higher education (at least University level) was an important

factor when I was choosing my wife....even though she didn't have to be wealthy....of course there were other equally important factors such as personality, interpersonal skills etc...too many to be mentioned here.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 10:27:14 |Display all floors

aha, yr requirements are so high!!!-joking

but I think your wife is so happy cos she have met a good man...

its very difficult to desribe yr deam partner, I think I will say just let it be...
we will know when we meet :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 11:00:29 |Display all floors

My opinion

In my opinion , some factor, such as income, eduction are not so important  in consideration of marrige.  Whether he or she has the same aim and prefers the same life are the most important of it . And the crucial thing is whether he or she would like to struggle with you to it. If the answer is yes ! Don't take over any more. just go ahead!!!
You jump, I jump!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-24 11:31:13 |Display all floors
In fact, there're still some factors in existence to support  love,like income, education background,ect. After all,
love and  faith have been put the most important place.With passion and diligence,it's possible to change your life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.