Author: warmsmile

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-4-3 21:01:54 |Display all floors
yes, i do believe, and i also believe that homosexual love will come more stronger and longer than heterosexual love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 09:45:50 |Display all floors
Maybe. Impossible is nothing, hehe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 10:35:30 |Display all floors
I have seen Brokeback Mountain, and I'm really moved. It's just so beautiful. I'm not against the homosexual love. I believe there are all kinds of love, not only the love between a woman and a man. We all have our own choices.  Every one should be equal,right? And if I fall in love with someone, with a girl like me, It's still none of your business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 15:17:05 |Display all floors

respect

i have no idea about homesexual,but i deeply feel that we must respect others,respect other's choice.
if they don't hurt you,that is nothing.generally,when we talik about homesexual problem,we will think about HIV which is so horrible to us.daily contact  or communication won't transfer it,Futhermore,not every homesexual has HIV.right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 17:28:56 |Display all floors
I keep neutral , don't advocate and don't oppose  . Yes , everybody has his right to choose his own life , but the only precondition is that you couldn't influence the other people's life ,you should be responsible for the society .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 21:54:46 |Display all floors
that sounds funny..Gee..
  i would choose a girl rather than take a man as my love..
  i couldn't accept another guy to hold my hand , hug me,or even kiss me..
  that will be terrible..
  so i'm a heterosexual,ain't i??
let the cat out of the bag。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-7 22:45:36 |Display all floors

brokeback mountain

I watched that movie about a week ago. I would have to say that although I was touched a bit, I can't call what those two guys had "love". Love is so much more than sexual attraction and let's face it, they barely knew one another and sometimes, distance is exactly what is needed, not to get to know someone and their irritating side. Try living with the person you're crazy about... you'll realize noone in this world is a big deal... lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.