Author: warmsmile

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-1 21:38:19 |Display all floors

Paul Cameron, Ph. D. and co

I have read many articles, books by all sorts of scientists and their studies are usually based on surveys and and what not.. also, scientists all form various opinions themselves and base their studies, on those opinions. There is still nothing confirmed about how homosexuality cropped up and from where. And I am not interested enough to find out how, why, where, what... For me, this isn't a big deal. If this is an "abnormality" in a human being, then it's only because those who call themselves"normal" wish to make it so. we all have the right to live a full and happy life. A right that nobody should be cruel enough to take away! So, that was me- I'm out!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-2 17:07:46 |Display all floors
Divina:

You are out???? where r u going?

Tell me why I always feel discontentment from your post here? u've been upset recently?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 00:21:52 |Display all floors
i 'm not believe in true love between man or woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 05:58:47 |Display all floors
I don't think she's upset, I think she just doesn't want to talk about it anymore.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 12:17:46 |Display all floors
oh...men and men, women and women, what we need  is just friendship...LOVE??,,so terrible~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-10 22:33:00 |Display all floors

"im out"

Exactly what freakyqi said... the convesation has gone dry... we'll all always vary in opinions and I can agree to disagree..

Im not discontented in anyway... very stressed now that classes have started for me. I dont get time to come here anymore.. spending all my time being nerdy.. having good grades takes more than having intelligent genes after high school... lol. And I hate studying sometimes! Besides... if I fail... you all wont see me here anymore

I've dowloaded "brokeback mountain" since last week.. havent had the chance to watch it yet. Will try to this week end and fill you all in on what I think since many of you were touched by that movie!

Cheerio

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-11 11:41:20 |Display all floors

wht a big deal

it is acceptalbe as long as homos dont harm the society

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.