Author: warmsmile

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-23 10:53:20 |Display all floors
Can't agree more, freaky.
        If i had a gay friend, I would do as you said. You are lucky to have some gay friends and get to know them from the beginning. To tell the truth, years ago I went to several internet homo chatting rooms hoping to know more about them, you never know people if you don't go into them. Every time I stayed for a few minutes and left in frustration. It's understandable that they don't chat with you when they found you are not one of them, but not those who went there just for sex. Lots of people just started their first speech by sth. like his weight, height, age and places he wanted to meet for sex, everything is so naked. I certainly don't wanna draw conclusions from a part, but it does take  a long time to fully change my ideas about homosexuals.
      In any case, one thing is sure, there is still a long way to go for homosexuals to get out of the closet.

[ Last edited by warmsmile at 2006-2-23 10:58 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 10:56:25 |Display all floors

To freakyqi

You are so thoughtful, thanks for your kind correction to my mistakes. That's a big mistake, totoally contradict to what I said originally.

[ Last edited by warmsmile at 2006-2-23 10:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 13:07:38 |Display all floors

WARMSMILE

CALM DOWN YOURSELF!! LOL... DON'T THINK I WAS SHOUTING IT... JUST BECAUSE I WROTE IN CAPITALS!!ok, is this better now? do i sound sweeter now-lol... the first few sentences was for chinese_doll... she sounded condescending in my ears(or whatever my brain heard from the translation of what I read)..

I respect homophobic people as well, we are all entitled to our opinion. But if you are one, let's not talk about homosexuality.. I don't have many friends who are homosexual. But my friends and I really don't care about that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 13:33:57 |Display all floors
I like what freakyqi said in #6. Gay people are just people who happen to like the same sex instead of the opposite. It shouldn't be something to raise such a fuss about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 15:32:02 |Display all floors
Actually,I usually avoid talking about this kind of stuffs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 18:37:58 |Display all floors

sorry i didnt make my point clear enough

i mean i dun care if im a lesbian or not, i dun care cos i dun think  homosexuals are any different.

but divna, if you are a guy and you are capable of loving a girl, will you need to confirm and tell ppl about it? now who is condescending?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 19:22:46 |Display all floors
we are not the homesexaul, so we have no right to speak, just like a drug addict, maybe he is the happiset man in the world, although he know his life is being eaten up bit by bit.because we are not them, so we can not know the feeling never!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.