Views: 20844|Replies: 65

Do u believe in homosexual love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-22 17:05:24 |Display all floors
Viewing Brokeback Mountain, I'd  like to discuss with friends here, do u believe in true love between men or women?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 17:19:29 |Display all floors

Love between human beings

I'm straight... I believe I am capable of loving a man. Maybe it could start as physical attraction or what not- but as human beings, we are capable of loving anything- what makes homosexuals different? Aren't they human being too? I think it's more of a preference rather than anything and for me, it doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 20:10:47 |Display all floors

What if homosexuals rule the world?

We might need to change the thread into "do you believe in heterosexual love?",,,

i wont be too surprised if i would turn to be a lesbian oneday lolz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 21:26:48 |Display all floors

???? WHO'S FAULT WOULD THAT BE

WHO'S GONNA MAKE YOU TURN INTO ONE? YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM? I DON'T FIND WOMEN ATTRACTIVE AT ALL!! I'M NOT EVEN CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW IT'S LIKE!! WARMSMILE, WHY WOULD YOU POST A TOPIC LIKE THIS, ARE YOU CURIOUS?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-22 21:32:36 |Display all floors
it is a terrible thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 06:13:52 |Display all floors
Here's where I get to say, "Some of my best friends are gay!"

Really, I know a few gay people, and two of them are very close to me. They are perfectly normal, wonderful people, you would never know they're gay if they didn't tell you. I love them dearly, and when I am with them the issue of being gay hardly comes up, it's not something that affects an average day with them. There's nothing wrong with it at all - I trust them, care about them, etc, no differently than anyone else. They can babysit my child, they can sleep in my bed, they can eat with my forks & dishes, etc...

I have worked with some gay people as well, and didn't know it for quite a while.

Homosexuals are not strange or abnormal, they are all around you and you don't know it. It's not like they go around advertising it, you may be working with one right now, or friends with one, or your neighbor may be one. Supposedly one out of ten people is gay.

My suggestion is for people to watch what they say, always. You may have a friend or family member who is gay and wants to confide in you, but if you make little bad comments, they may keep hiding it from you for fear you won't like them anymore. This happens A LOT. You never know!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-23 08:44:46 |Display all floors

To Divina

Calm down, divina, pls don't misunderstand me. This is a forum, right? People come here to communicate, to  share ideas. What do u mean by I'm curious? Do I have to be a gay or lesbian to post this thread?  
          I, myself, believe in true love between men/women. I don't wanna be a liar, I used to feel disgusted about homosexuals 'cause most of the news about them involving Aids. Then I try to read and learn more, and gradually I feel sad for their repression, their painful sacrifice to marry someone they actually never loved. Gay or no gay, people enjoy equal rights to love and to be loved. Socitey should show more tolerance because love transcends age and gender.

[ Last edited by warmsmile at 2006-2-23 10:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.