Views: 3839|Replies: 10

zen me yang [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-19 08:28:05 |Display all floors
ABC looking to make friends in China. if someone can teach me mandarin, that would be great. i have an idea by using Skype we can talk for free.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 09:20:11 |Display all floors
Hi, yang
    I think ur idea of learning mandarin should be encouraged. I'd like to help and I hope u can help me with my English too. We learn from each other. Will that be a good idea?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 10:52:48 |Display all floors

a good idea indeed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 07:58:17 |Display all floors
Today I'm gonna have a new computer. After I install all necessary sofewares and get ready, I'll contact u, ok? By the way, yang, i feel a little bit curious about ur name, it's not like Chinese Pinyin, certanily not English name, what does Zen me mean actually, if u don't mind telling me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-20 08:02:17 |Display all floors
Haha...you Skype handle name is funny...lemonteadrink..is that your favourite drink??...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 05:02:18 |Display all floors

Zěnmeyàng

Originally posted by warmsmile at 2006-2-20 07:58
Today I'm gonna have a new computer. After I install all necessary sofewares and get ready, I'll contact u, ok? By the way, yang, i feel a little bit curious about ur name, it's not like Chinese Pi ...

怎麼樣. Whats up.
德偉 is my chinese name. did you get your new pc yet? i am a computer technician, if you need any help just let me know! warmsmile take care 88

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-21 05:08:04 |Display all floors

Yes!

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-2-20 08:02
Haha...you Skype handle name is funny...lemonteadrink..is that your favourite drink??...

Lemon tea is my favorite drink here in the states and in HK as well

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.