Author: ychanlili

Movie English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-29 11:21:38 |Display all floors

my favourite film is Titantic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-29 12:33:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dickcow at 2006-3-28 11:26
I am not somebody's  movie fan.but I love English movie too much.Because I can hear the orginial American English.

I agree with you,I love to watch english movie ,because it  can help me improve my english skills,

We also practice writting , I want to know more writting method. Maybe I wrriting many posts to help me improve english skills, if you have any suggestion,let  me konow. Thanks  in advance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 00:25:02 |Display all floors
Forrest Gump
The Terminal
Lengends of the Fall
Godfather Trilogy
Wizard of the Oz
The Gladiator
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Ice Age
Shawshank  Redemption
Mulan

and the list goes on...
C'est Le Sens De La Vie...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-30 09:05:31 |Display all floors
Pride & Prejudice
Typical British accent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 17:03:38 |Display all floors
I nominate the movie "the shawshank redemption" (肖申克的救赎)
it told something we should always keep and never give up,that is "hope".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-31 18:08:08 |Display all floors
I watched "The Island", "Serenity" & "XXX 2" last night... I love these stuffs...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-1 01:03:58 |Display all floors

Someone's meat can be others' poison

I used to watch too many western romantic comedies, such as rome holiday, breakfast at tiffany's, the bachelor, sleeplessness in seattle, you have got mail, my best friend's wedding and three to tango. someone called them chick flicks. does it really mean that only the fair gender is allowed to watch and enjoy?

Nowadays i often go to the theatre to see those people-gas-filled movies, such as windstruck, eat hot tofu slowly, riding alone for thousands of miles and fearless.

All the above titles are my favorites. I used to watch Friends so that I tend to feel special bonds with those movies played by joey, ross, chandler, phoebe or richie.

we don't need to be in showbiz to enjoy the magics of sliverscreen. if you feel likewise, welcome to share your experiences with me.

Just quote a 1940s movie, let a beautiful friendship begin. we had it in beijing (not in paris) !!

ps: the last one is a classic. i have an unpirated DVD.

longsandcn@yahoo.com

[ Last edited by two2tango at 2006-4-1 01:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.