Views: 2434|Replies: 5

wanna make friends here ....:) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-15 17:11:28 |Display all floors
hi,
I am female, working and living in SZ, and want to make friends here,  i like communicating with people from different areas with different regional culture background and share various experiemce with them, i like English learning, I like traveling, I like music , so I  love disco and Karaok  too...so if you happen to live in SZ or cities nearby, and happen to have similar traits as me, please let me know, and of course, if you are far from my place, you are also welcome to be my pal,

my MSN: milliantse@hotmail.com

MILLY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 22:45:24 |Display all floors
Hi Milly ,

I am an Indian & like Chinese culture very well , I used to travel a lot in shenzhen & during these days also I am in china  . my msn Id is mahesh_galrani@hotmail.com like to make more frnds in shenzhen.

mahesh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-17 16:26:15 |Display all floors
sz
shenzhen
or suzhou?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 09:44:25 |Display all floors

or Swaziland?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-18 10:47:52 |Display all floors
you didnot say whether you got married or not,that depends how many friends you will make here.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-19 09:31:51 |Display all floors
Hi, Milly
    I happen to enjoy same hobbies with u. But what I live and work is far far from u wherever u r from Suzhou or Shenzen or whatever, and I can feel from ur words the privilage to make friends from nearby cities, I do hesitate to say the words "I'd like to be ur pal".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.