Views: 12741|Replies: 59

A girl is seeking me,but I am very hesitating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-14 23:33:23 |Display all floors
A girl (my colleague) expressed love to me,and she told all her friends that she love me,But I am very hesitating because I never think that accept a love in this period,actually said,I am not prepared,I never have a girlfriend.What Should I do?All friend of her and mine press me to accept it,but I don't have a definite answer,when work together,She and me is very.....

[ Last edited by luck_boy at 2006-2-14 11:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 23:42:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luck_boy at 2006-2-14 23:33
A girl (my colleague) expressed love to me,and she told all her friends that she love me,But I am very hesitating because I never think that accept a love in this period,actually said,I am  ...

Use her for a booty call.  You know, practice.  When you meet a girl you really like, she will appreciate that you have developed your lovemaking skills.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 23:48:24 |Display all floors

I am a traditional man

so I will never have a relation with her if I don't like her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-14 23:49:17 |Display all floors

why men have two hands

that is all they think about
why_men_have_two_hands.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 00:13:21 |Display all floors

Cute picture....

I don't think you should worry about not being prepared. None of us are prepared for life in any way. We simply do what we think is best in every situation, and if it doesn't work, hopefully we learn and become a better person.

I think the big question should be if you like her.

If you like her, don't worry about being prepared or unprepared, you can ask good friends or family for advice if you need it, and if she is a kind-hearted girl, she will like you if you just be yourself, and don't worry about impressing her. And don't worry about the word 'love' until you have known each other for a while. Just because you go on a few dates doesn't mean you have to say you love her. Take it slowly.

Just be sweet and honest and thoughtful and you'll be fine.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 00:59:14 |Display all floors

Go for it..nothing to lose

If you do like her then go for it you do not know what will develop between you as a couple.  If things do not work out what have you lost? The hardest thing about dating someone is knowing if they really care about you...this girl does and so you have already won half the battle.

I took a chance a couple of weeks ago after chatting with a girl online for 6 months...travelled to china to see her for the first time it could have gone so wrong...but the last 2 weeks have been some of the best of my life....the future is good and hopefully full of happyness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-15 03:09:32 |Display all floors

You need to make up your mind.

Hopefully you would be strong enough to hold your own ground!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.