Views: 8585|Replies: 24

tell me something about your opinion on psychology. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-2-13 17:08:23 |Display all floors
what's you impression on psychology?do you think psychology is interesting or dull? and what do you think about psycholoy and the issues relevant to psychology, e.g the job, the developing potential in China.
really hoplefull to listen to your voice!
or if you are a psychology just like me, share your study experience or knowledage with us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 17:17:37 |Display all floors

support!

also can contact me
my email is lucky_young33@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 17:34:28 |Display all floors

psychological factor is one kind of

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 17:42:19 |Display all floors
?kind of what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 18:13:01 |Display all floors

psychological factor is one kind of attitude towards life and study

in my trivial opinion, i feel psychology is something of science on spirit or soul. nowadays people can afford to own what their phycial need in the market like the food and clothing in the market since the economy becomes prosperous. however, the more things it creats, the more complicated the society changes to be. the psychological problems are the just symptom needed to treat. that is why those psychologists like you be so hot in the dog-eat-dog world.
in fact, i cant avoid to make some psychological tutor job now and then as one of my duties. nevertheless i need to find my psychologist doctor helping me out of the gloomy circumstance. plus, just sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 18:24:16 |Display all floors
great point! really glad to hear that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-2-13 20:21:53 |Display all floors
:)i am a doctor not a psycologist,hehe,but i think  to  be a psycologist  would be wonderful.anyone in the world have some problems on their psycology in different extent,with the increasing of our living level,more and more people take regard to their  problems such as  anxiety ,suspect or the feeling of lose...and they would like to increase our living quality ,so they would go for your help.hehe
it is a good deed

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.