Author: tmphgt

Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-25 23:03:54 |Display all floors
rush hour 2??.....havent watched it...watched her first movie my father and my mother...i dont understand the point of this film..so strange..n boring...i almost fell asleep.....geisha is the 2nd movie ... which is boring as hell....

i think petite is fine...ahahah...at least not like stick....at least its nice to touch...but for some men..they have fetish of skinny women..at least .. one of my friends..he likes super skinny girl..which makes me feel so sick..he said the reason why he likes them cos he feels like torturing them while screwing them...wat a sick statement....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:06:12 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Nice to see that this poll still invites lots of different opinions

I thought Geisha was a totally awful heap of donkey droppings. Rubbish plot and dire acting ... not even Michelle could save it!

Crouching Tiger, House of Flying Daggers, Rush Hour 2, Hero ... all much better Zhang Ziyi films!
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:08:01 |Display all floors

Rush Hour 2 ...

Was post-Crouching Tiger hence Jackie Chan called her the Crouching Tiger girl when filming ... She doesn't act in that film, she just fights and plays a total b1tch
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:10:15 |Display all floors
well...the novel itself is not that bad..at least very easy to read ....

but the movie is stupid...Gong Li looks like a psycho in it....i have no idea why she has to act like tht...strange...ahaha....

Michelle....at least...she has something inside that i like...she has style..not like zhang zi yi......oh well....

house of flying daggers...i watched tht one in cinema here...and i fell asleep half way...i remember my friend next to me said...well..the background is nice..but the acting is crap...yea....thts what i think....and thts why i fell asleep...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:10:45 |Display all floors
she just fights and plays a total b1tch

That summarizes her acting career and personal info.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:11:02 |Display all floors
jackie chan...never liked him....we can skip him...thnx...LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 23:12:19 |Display all floors

Haha ...

Hero is better than House ... but both are style over substance in terms of their plot and visuals

I watched Rush Hour 2 a couple of nights ago - it does exactly what it says on the tin so it is fine!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.