Author: tmphgt

Michelle Yeoh or Zhang Ziyi ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-25 21:18:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-5-25 19:20

she's slim and she's got a killer body and gorgeous face and sexy hair...

I admire her acting talents (absolutely my favorite, together with Wang Gang), and I can admit she is a bit cute. But she ain't a top beauty by a far sight... and I take it as a proof you've never been to China.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 21:36:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 5-25-2006 21:18

I admire her acting talents (absolutely my favorite, together with Wang Gang), and I can admit she is a bit cute. But she ain't a top beauty by a far sight... and I take it as a proof you've ne ...

gimme a few more days bro and perhaps my vision will become clearer.. ;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 21:46:53 |Display all floors
I had past girlfriends and friends who are Chinese-American / Asian-American that far surpasses her 'killer body' she doesn't even have curves bro...it should be a high standard for us (plus she makes a wall jealous due to her under developed bosoms teehee). Goto Chongqing, Hangzhou, Chengdu and Qingtao. There, you'll find plenty of girls on the street 'hotter' than her traditional ass look.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-25 09:48 PM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 22:00:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 5-25-2006 21:46
I had past girlfriends and friends who are Chinese-American / Asian-American that far surpasses her 'killer body' she doesn't even have curves bro...it should be a high standard for us (plus she ma ...

qingtao = qingdao?

god, she's not flat as a wall...

besides, small brests are sexy i think....

no, my mother didn't drop me when i was born ;-))

conservative is very hot...you know those chinese red shirts they wear...like all buttoned up and such, that's totally hotter than seeing a slut in a skirt that shows her ass..

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-5-25 10:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 22:01:47 |Display all floors
[/quote] no, my mother didn't drop me when i was born ;-)) [quote]

My aunty dropped me when I was born...I think it fixed me!
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 22:50:44 |Display all floors
well...i agree that zhang ziyi doesnt respect others..i think she is just a bit lucky compare to others...

she definately doesnt have the body!!...far from being sexy and seductive....she is another stick in my eyes..i still dont know why chinese like skinny girls..when you touch them..you are touching skeleton!!!..

she has little or no talent in acting..there are other excellent actress in China...she is at the bottom few i have to say....

personality..everyone is an actor/actress...which means ppl can pretend to be someone tht they are not..so can she....

i agree with liangzai that there are more pretty girls in china...and yes...girls from qindao are the most  beautiful..at least thts the reaseach....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-25 22:59:48 |Display all floors

Bones are for dogs~

I ilke a little meat on my women...nothing wrong when a women is soft...thats where curves comes from. However I would never allow my body to become soft...I have to be as hard as my... So ZZY mainly got exposure due to her 'pathetic excuse of an acting debut' in Rush Hour 2.
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.